BP-A34 Mini TV Antenna Indoor Digital HDTV antenna DVB-T2 ISDBT ATSC TV Antenna for TV Box High Gain HD TV 4K 25DB DTV Box Digital TV Antenna 50 Miles
– Working Frequency : VHF(172-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz)
– VSWR : ≤1.5
– Impedence : 75 Ω
– LNA Gain : 25dB
– Reception Range: 50 miles
– Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=4M
– Connectors : TV Male
– Polarization： Linear
– Operation Temperature : -45 ~ 85℃
– Storage Temperature : -45 ~ 85℃
-Compatible with 720P 1080i 1080p/ ATSC
– Solved the problem being easily interrupted the disturbance for most aerial.
– Adopt with the newest crystal clear filter techno is signal reception and convertion.
– High-Quality Amplifier, ensure a better reception for these who live in a main mast area with an inferior signal reception.
– High-performance Coax cable with less attenuationrate.
– Conmatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial (DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T, ATSC) and DAB/FM radios setup instruction.
❗ With miles from the transmitter, try not install the aerial with signal amplifier!!
Please search the relevant information on the internet of the transmitter information.
Set up guide:
step 1: Connect the end(f-male)of the attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-Tuner.
step 2: In the TV’s setup menu set the tuner mode to ”Antenna”or”Air”.for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TVmanual.
step 3: In the Tv/’s setup menu set the TV to ”scan”for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program,auto-scan, channel search, or channel scan. consult the tv manual for detailed instructions.
step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the tv until optimal position is found.
step 5: Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.